- To keep your brand in the mind of the listener past the 60 seconds you paid for air time
- To create a "light fog" as opposed to a "sledgehammer" in the market or markets you are serving (Al Ries / Jack Trout: "Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind".
- Use a strong female lead vocal to attract a female target
- Full orchestrations and bold productions are aimed towards the 24-45 female professional or head of a household
- Use mnenomics instead of annoying repetition to plant your brand in the mind of the listener.
- Oh yeah...and make sure you can understand every...single...word!
Banking and Financial Services Medley of 4 Demos by Admagination
- The Bank of Commerce / "Feels like home"
- First Horizon Home Loans / "Experience and trust...that's why they can't help talking about us"
- Community Bank / "Local money working for local people"
- Venture Bank / "Independant as you" (male and female lead vocals)
- Elko Federal Credit Union / "The one for all your needs"
"Wheaties". The very first singing advertisment in history. "If it wasn't for a radio jingle sung on Christmas Eve in 1926 by a barbershop quartet in Minneapolis, Wheaties cereal would have been long forgotten by now. ... Initially known as “Washburn's Gold Medal Whole Wheat Flakes,” the name was dropped a year later for Wheaties."
More Creative Stuff from Admagination:
Call us at 208-286-7664 for more information and our low priced "buy out" packages.