Berklee College of Music. Arguably the most successful school for the study of contemporary music and related subjects, in the world. As a student and then returning a few years later as a young full time faculty, these were two defining moments that shaped my art and career. Berklee also ignited the passion for teaching at the college level which has led to adjunct at UNLV, adjunct at NNU as well as seminars, directed study programs and private lessons
The articles below contain all the information typically required for application of employment at Berklee. It is also a collection of archived information of some of the standout work I did at Berklee as full time faculty as well as highlights of my professional career developments in:
Teaching / Education:
- Developed the Berklee Songwriting Department and Songwriters Competition & Concert.
- Started the Berklee Tower of Power Ensemble (1983).
- Faculty Senate Rep (along with Mike Scott) on the Accreditation Steering Committee (1982.)
- 92% rating from student surveys and department evaluation.
- Life long personal and professional relationships with both former students as well as faculty.